- Hand wash in warm water with a gentle detergent & towel dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Never place your wood product in the dishwasher or leave to soak in water.
- Maintain your wood product by applying food grade mineral oil with a lint-free cloth or kitchen towel. Wipe off any excess oil and store in a cool, dry place.
- Neutralize any food odors by rubbing the product with lemon juice or a paste made from baking soda & water.
- To reduce your shipping costs, we vacuum seal all pillow inserts.
- Your insert will initially appear very flat--but do not fear! Employ our three favorite methods to reintroduce air and fluff your insert.
- Our first method is called the paddle ball. Grasp the insert in the center and using the same motion as you would with a paddle ball, shake the insert forward and back.
- The second method is called the accordion. Grasp the edges of the insert and using an accordion motion compress and decompress the item. Rotate the insert and repeat on the other edges.
- Finally, utilize the pinch and pull method. During the vacuum sealing process, the insert fill is compressed and becomes much denser. To fluff your insert, pinch these clusters of fill through the cover and pull them apart. Continue doing this until the fill has separated and decreased in density.
- We have found that the best results come from combining all three of these methods but feel free to fluff however works best for you. The longer you fluff, the bigger your insert will get. Tailor the final size to your exact taste!
- Machine wash cold
- Hang dry only
- Machine wash cold with similar colors and tumble dry on low.
- No dry cleaning, no ironing.
- Hand wash only